Depending on your swimming level a waiting list might apply for new or returning members of the SwimGym pool. You can be added on the waiting list after you have joined a Try-Out.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a pool member?
- Can I do a swim trial in the pool?
- I have been a member of SwimGym pool previously: do I need to join a new Try-Out?
- Previously I joined a Try-Out at the SwimGym pool, do I need to do a new Try-Out?
- What swimming level should you have?
- From what age can you become a member of the pool? (can my child become a member)
- Is there a waiting list for the pool?
- Can I use the pool as a non-member?
- Is a one-time (drop-in) swim session possible?
- Can someone else join me in the swimming pool?