From your first triathlon to your upcoming IRON MAN, at the SwimGym pool you can prepare and get ready for the swimming part of your race. During our daily group swim practices (SWOD’s) we combine technique and conditioning training. On top of this we offer special endurance practices in the weekends that are longer and more tailored to triathletes.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to bring for a training session?
- What kind of swimwear is allowed in the pool?
- What is a Try-Out?
- What is a SWOD?
- Do you have dedicated triathlon trainings in the pool?
- What do you offer for personal training in the pool?
- Can you do a technique analysis in the pool?
- What is a Training Day?
- What is a dryland training?
- Is the dryland training for free?