In the SwimGym pool each booking is for a maximum of 60 minutes. If you want to swim longer, you have to book two hours in a row. Every booking count as a credit for the SwimGym membership or the punchcard.
Articles in this section
- How and where can I book a training for the pool?
- When can I schedule my trainings for the SwimGym pool?
- Do I always need to make a reservation for my swim training?
- How to make a personal training booking?
- What are the different swimming levels in the pool?
- I cannot book a swimming session in the pool. How is that possible?
- I cannot login at the pool website. How is that possible?
- Can I cancel my booked training session at the pool?
- How long can I swim?
- Do I need to swim for a full hour?