The SwimGym is a training pool, which means that members can swim long distances or at speed. Unfortunately, it is therefore not permitted to practice other swimming sports, such as free diving or synchronized swimming. The use of mono fins or wetsuits is also not permitted. See also our pool house rules.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to bring for a training session?
- What kind of swimwear is allowed in the pool?
- What is a Try-Out?
- What is a SWOD?
- Do you have dedicated triathlon trainings in the pool?
- What do you offer for personal training in the pool?
- Can you do a technique analysis in the pool?
- What is a Training Day?
- What is a dryland training?
- Is the dryland training for free?