With a SwimGym pool membership you can register for a swimming competition licence and participate in official swimming competitions approved by the Dutch Swimming Federation (KNZB) and the National Triathlon Federation (NTB). You have the chance to represent ‘Team SwimGym’ in both indoor (Master Swimming) and outdoor (Open Water) competition.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to bring for a training session?
- What kind of swimwear is allowed in the pool?
- What is a Try-Out?
- What is a SWOD?
- Do you have dedicated triathlon trainings in the pool?
- What do you offer for personal training in the pool?
- Can you do a technique analysis in the pool?
- What is a Training Day?
- What is a dryland training?
- Is the dryland training for free?