The exact details of the compensation depends on the duration of the closure and will be finalised and communicated afterwards.
Compensation scheme conditions are:
- Credit compensation and SwimGym.com subscription must be requested at the SwimGym reception within one month after opening (afterwards compensation scheme expires).
- Request to pause your membership for closure May 1st until May 20th, 2020 can only be requested via the SwimGym website before April 28th (see pause conditions).
- One credit for every week lost up to the end of April (maximum 6 weeks).
- Depending the period of closing the credits are a few months valid (credits expire afterwards).
- Schedule max. of 3 swim sessions a week (low hours membership only during low hours). In case of misuse all credits will be withdrawn.
- Compensation credits expire after end date membership.
Free year SwimGym.com subscription
- Request a personal coupon code via SwimGym reception. This coupon is strictly personal, 2 months valid and not transferable.
- Coupon can only be used when creating a new account at SwimGym.com. Cannot be used if you have already an account/online membership at SwimGym.com.
- Your subscription is only free for the first year, after which the subscription will be automatically renewed and debited. Free for the period of one year for the value of €83,88. Afterwards your subscription will be charged for the renewal unless you cancel in “My Account” (My Information) at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The year subscription is free for one year. Afterwards your subscription will be charged for the renewal unless you cancel in “My Account” (My Information) at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Only in combination with an active SwimGym pool membership (no open payments, cancelled or paused membership). Terms and Conditions SwimGym apply.
- The exact details of the compensation scheme depends on the duration of the closure and will be finalised once we reopen.
- An active membership (not cancelled, paused of changed membership during closure)
- Applies only to the membership/product during the closure and cannot be transferred to another membership/product afterwards
- All payments are settled
- Personal and not transferable
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or other SwimGym products
- Claims for any other compensations are excluded
- Compensation scheme is not applicable if previously compensations have been granted
- SwimGym can change/stop the compensation scheme at any time (e.g. due to capacity)
- No rights can be derived from the compensation scheme
- The participant agreement and product conditions are applicable