Swim responsibly - please read also the SwimGym Social Distancing protocol
Update July 1st, 2020
Instructions for SwimGym members:
- Keep 1.5 meters distance: avoid physical contact with others.
- Stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms: regular cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increased temperature (from 38 C°).
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 C°) and/or shortness of breath.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your training session and await instructions of the reception staff before entering the dressing room. This also includes Laps and personal training.
- Members who arrive later than 10 minutes prior to their training session will be denied access due to incoming traffic in the dressing room from a previous group.
- A maximum of 4 persons are allowed in the dressing room. There are 3 changing spots and 1 waiting spot.
- We request to wear your swim suit underneath your clothing upon arrival and to change quickly.
- Showers are out of use.
- Be present in the pool no later than 5 minutes before the start of the training. Wait at the designated spots on the pool deck.
- Always follow the instructions of the SwimGym staff.
The SwimGym Social Distancing protocol is included in the SwimGym House Rules and therefor included in the Terms & Conditions SwimGym Pools. The SwimGym Social Distancing protocol is based on instructions and guidelines issued by the national swimming pool and sports associations and the Dutch government (RIVM).