According to the statement of the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, chlorine has a reducing effect on the spread of the coronavirus. The risk of spreading in swimming pools is therefore small.
Articles in this section
- What are the new instructions for members?
- Is SwimGym open ?
- When can I schedule my swim sessions again?
- What are the social distancing instructions for members?
- What is the SwimGym Social Distancing protocol?
- What are the SwimGym safety and health precautions?
- How many swimmers are allowed during the training?
- Can I leave the pool earlier with laps?
- Is the water in swimming pools safe?
- Can I become a member?