Dear SwimGym member,
We would like to inform you about the following:
- One-way traffic on pool deck
- A new Training Day (July 18th)
- The use of snorkels
- Indoor racing bike parking
Our social distancing instructions are being followed carefully by all our members. We would like to thank you once more for your cooperation. Please note to arrive 15 minutes prior to your swimming activity and to keep distance at all times, also during your training.
We understand it can occur that you forget to keep distance while swimming. Our coaches try to guide this process as much as possible. You can help us by alerting other members to keep their distance.
Together we create a safe swimming environment.
ONE-WAY TRAFFIC ON POOL DECK
One-way traffic on pool deck is necessary to avoid passing each other on pool deck. Therefore the following instructions apply:
- Do not pass each other on pool deck. If this is inevitable, use the hanging plastic screens to keep distance.
- Make sure to bring all your swimming gear before entering pool deck. This to avoid having to return to the shower or changing room.
- Please use the bathroom at home or at the reception area before or after your training session. However, if you do need to use the bathroom during your training session, make sure the pool deck is clear.
- For Laps: please leave the pool exactly 35 minutes or 60 minutes after your booked Laps session. Only then we can create one-way traffic.
- When you want to use equipment, please check if the pool deck is clear. If not, ask a coach to get your equipment or return it safely.
If in any case you need to go against traffic, please notify a SwimGym staff member first and await further instructions.
JULY 18: TRAINING DAY
Do you want to improve your swimming technique in just one day? Register for SwimGym Training Day on Saturday July 18th and join:
- a masterclass about freestyle technique
- 2 swim sessions with personal video feedback
- a healthy lunch and more...
Go to our website to register and for more information!
USE OF SNORKELS
The past weeks we have not used snorkels due to the adjustments in our SWOD program. We follow strict guidelines for disinfecting our snorkels after use.
We will resume the use of snorkels next week. Please, ALWAYS place your used snorkel in the black bucket with disinfectant next to the yellow water tap.
In case you want to use your own snorkel, please know that we sell snorkels at the reception. If you don't want to use a snorkel at all, just notify the coach and we will adjust the exercise.
RACING BIKE PARKING
Did you know we offer indoor parking for racing bikes? Perfect for triathletes who want to combine training sessions. Park your racing bike conveniently inside at SwimGym.
Add a Racing Bike Parking supplement to your current membership or punchcard for just €5 a month.