The Dutch government has announced an extension of the national lockdown up to and including March 15th, 2021. SwimGym will open on March 16th.
Group lessons for individual sports (non-contact) like swimming are allowed with a maximum of 30 people training in one space when maintaining 1,5 meters distance.
We have made adjustments in our social distancing instructions, including our SWOD program. Dryland sessions are cancelled and the showers are out of use. We ask you to change quickly by wearing your swim suit underneath your clothing upon arrival.
Please read the adjustments carefully before visiting SwimGym.
Articles in this section
- What are the new instructions for members?
- Is SwimGym open ?
- When can I schedule my swim sessions again?
- What are the social distancing instructions for members?
- What is the SwimGym Social Distancing protocol?
- What are the SwimGym safety and health precautions?
- How many swimmers are allowed during the training?
- Can I leave the pool earlier with laps?
- Is the water in swimming pools safe?
- Can I become a member?