Dear SwimGym member,
The moment is there, we are allowed to swim again! This Monday, May 11th, SwimGym will open its doors again. We want to inform you about the most important measures taken by SwimGym and the instructions you need to follow when visiting the SwimGym.
Read the information below carefully!
We see you soon!
SWIMGYM SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL
The national swimming pool associations have issued the Swim Responsibly protocol for all swimming pools in the Netherlands. This protocol is in line with the guidelines of the Dutch government (RIVM) and will ensure that everybody can swim safely and responsibly.
The SwimGym Social Distancing protocol is an extension of the national Swim Responsibly protocol and applies to all SwimGym members and employees. The protocol is necessary in order to control the flow of members and to resume our activities responsibly.
Our services and facilities may be limited to a certain extend after reopening, we ask you for your understanding and to be fully cooperative to the protocol guidelines.
MEASURES BY SWIMGYM
SwimGym has taken measures to offer swimming activities safely and responsibly. Measures include:
- Very strict check-in procedure at the reception to control the flow of visitors.
- Maximum number of people in the dressing room.
- Shower facility is closed.
- Designated waiting spots in the pool with 1.5 meter distance.
- Additional hygiene measures to disinfect equipment and facilities.
- Hygiene screens and protection for staff.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS
Our social distancing instructions are MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE who visits the SwimGym. The instructions are imposed by the national protocol Swim Responsibly en need to be followed in order to guarantee your and everyones safety. SwimGym will enforce the instructions strictly, we have therefor included the instructions in our house rules and terms & conditions.
The following instructions apply to ALL ACTIVITIES (including laps and personal training):
- Keep 1.5 meters distance: avoid physical contact with others.
- Stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms: regular cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increased temperature (from 38 C°).
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 C°) and/or shortness of breath.
- Change into your swimsuit at home and wear easy to change clothes.
- Shower and use the bathroom at home. Fill up your drinking bottle at home. Only one shower available for quick rinsing (max 10 seconds). Use of shampoo is not allowed.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your training session and await instructions of the reception staff before entering the dressing room. This also includes Laps and personal training.
- Members who arrive later than 10 minutes prior to their training session will be denied access due to incoming traffic in the dressing room from a previous group.
- A maximum of 4 persons are allowed in the dressing room. There are 3 changing spots and 1 waiting spot. Change clothes quickly and give way to others.
- Be present in the pool no later than 5 minutes before the start of the training. Wait at the designated spots on the pool deck.
- Always follow the instructions of the SwimGym staff.
- The reception is only available for purchases, personal training inquiries or compensation requests. Other questions and services can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave the facility immediately after training.
- Modified schedule: during the first period there will be a modified schedule in order for members and staff to get adjusted to the measures taken. Swimming will only be possible on short course (25 meter). You can book your sessions now.
- SWOD: all SWOD workouts will be focussing on easy swimming and getting back into the water for the first few weeks. Please book your usual SWOD level.
- Laps: you need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the starting time of your booked laps session. You can leave the pool early, please take the flow of visitors into account.
- Compensation scheme: you can apply for the compensation scheme until June 10th at the reception desk only.
Updates will be made continuously so please stay updated by visiting our frequently Asked Questions on our website. You will find all the information you need to swim safely and responsibly.