The dryland trainings are outside workouts on a sportfield with exercises for strength, mobility, core and balance, which are specified on improving your swimming stroke. The dryland training is for SwimGym pool members.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to bring for a training session?
- What kind of swimwear is allowed in the pool?
- What is a Try-Out?
- What is a SWOD?
- Do you have dedicated triathlon trainings in the pool?
- What do you offer for personal training in the pool?
- Can you do a technique analysis in the pool?
- What is a Training Day?
- What is a dryland training?
- Is the dryland training for free?