Yes, all training plans are fully scalable to your personal swimming level. You can determine your swimming level in your personal account (https://swimgym.com/users/edit), and after you have entered your level here, all workouts will be set to that level. However, if for a certain practice it is too hard, or you feel good and want to do more, you always have the option to modify that workout by scaling up or down depending on your situation.
Articles in this section
- Are training plans included in my online subscription?
- How do I add a training plan to My Account?
- Where can I find my training plan?
- What is the difference between TrainingPeaks Training Plans and SwimGym Training Plans?
- I lost access to my training plan, why?
- I am a novice swimmer, can I still follow a training plan?
- Are online training plans personalized?
- For what can I use the training plans?
- How do I pick the best online training plan?